Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He's Everywhere!

So, last Wednesday I mentioned that Gabe was becoming increasingly mobile and that he'd soon be everywhere. Well, he's now officially everywhere. He's become quite brave and crawls far off the small carpet we have in the "family room" which had previously provided plenty of room for his adventures.

He also enjoys making this horrible screeching sound to get attention. He makes the noise and waits for someone to look at him. If we look at him, he gets this huge smile and pretends like he didn't just make that terrible sound.

Speaking of that sound, he's making it right now, and I know Chet is not going to be able to sleep through it, so I have to do something about it.

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

I love looking at your pictures.
I just got a new camera and they make me want to get out and take a whole bunch! :)