Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ask and You Shall Receive

So, just a few minutes ago, I wrote about my great concern for the fact that the MU-KU game isn't going to be showing here in Kentucky... but it looks like my plea for the good ABC people of Kentucky to wake up and smell the burning Jayhawks has been heard! As it turns out, I did some further study, and I THINK that our news channel's web page is just wrong about their programming schedule. Here's how it came about....

I was reading an article about the NCAA BCS standings, and it mentioned that Ohio State has finished it's regular season already and has won the Big 10. What? I thought we were supposed to be watching Ohio State play on Saturday. So I looked back at our news channel's web page. It has Ohio State against Michigan State on Saturday the 24th. The problem is that Ohio State and Michigan State played each other on October 20, and they are clearly not going to play again just for the fun of it. So I went to the ESPN webpage again to see what they have going on, and as it turns out, the MU-KU game is the only one being aired on ABC on Saturday night! I think I may have just used my resources well and properly deduced that we will indeed be able to watch the game from right here in Kentucky! Maybe I should call our local station and ask them just so I can count on it. Surely WHAS 11 isn't backwards enough to re-play a game that happened five weeks ago!

So I think it's almost as good as guaranteed. Anyone up for a Jayhawk frying party on Saturday night?!

There's a funny story in my other entry, so don't miss it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

umm....rock chalk Jayhawk...KAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUU!