Thursday, November 29, 2007

Photo Catch-Up

Gabe's first haircut was on November 11. Aunt Katie gave Ladan his first haircut, so we wanted to be sure she did Gabe's too. Neither of them had much hair to start with, but they sure looked better afterward!

November 18 is the day Gabe learned to climb onto a kitchen chair and sit. These photos were taken the next day. He was much braver than even one day before and apparently felt like he had conquered the world!

Ladan can turn just about anything into a kicking tee for his football. We were watching some Monday night football, and this is what he did for most of the game. When he'd kick one really high, we'd all cheer, and Gabe would clap and yell "AAAAYYYYY!!" This, of course, would excite Ladan, and he ended up giving Gabe lots of hugs in return.



Today we went to play outside, and I took some impromptu photos of the boys doing what they do...






These little boys are our neighbors, and Ladan loves to play with them! Sadly (for us), they're moving across town next week sometime. It's great for them, because they'll have much more space, but Ladan will sure miss his friends.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

These pics are too cute! The picture of Ladan's face after he just kicked the football is hilarious! And Gabe looks so proud standing on the kitchen chair! Tell both of them I said "hi".
Love, Caitlin

Unknown said...

Looks alot like George's first haircut, and his second and third! And that's all he's had so far! :) Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

Chet was telling me about the chair to table stunt.WOW you will be a busy mom now LOL.I miss seeing and talking to you! Can we have ya'll over this week? Let me know.It looks like Grace may have a stomach bug so maybe later in the week so I can disinfect the bugs.LOL Wouldn't want your family getting stomach bug this close to Christmas or any time for that matter.I hope I see you tomorrow.I have saved your blog so I can check it easier and more often.Have a great night!
Becky Konemann

Anonymous said...

I forgot one thing...Could you send me Chip Stams caringbridge address.Thanks!