Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chet's Trip #6

Well, Chet made it back to Calcutta. He and Tom had an amazing experience out in the villages. They got to preach the Gospel to 200 or more unbelievers, and the Indian pastors with whom they traveled explained more and are following up with these people. Chet also got to preach in one of the local "fellowships" (underground churches), which he said was awesome. Chet and Tom had such a great time in the four-village area they visited that they are hoping to do the same thing for a few more days in villages east of Calcutta.

My mom and I took the boys to see my grandma in the hospital tonight. She's not in very good shape and has some pretty intense bed sores.

I'll write more about how things are going when I hear from Chet again. In the meantime, pop on over to Amber's blog if you want to see a photo of Justus. He's super-cute!

No comments: