Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ladan's 5-Year Photos

Well, I finally took Ladan out tonight to take some 5-year photos. I had to get out some new jeans for him... size 6 (slims cinched in about 6 or 7 buttons on each side of the adjustable waist, of course). He just turned 5, for Pete's sake! He's pretty much a giant and looks to me like he's about 9 in some of these photos. Here are a few.




(FYI--I'll be posting backlogged photos here in the next several days... really... unless I go into labor or something, which is HIGHLY unlikely.)

3 comments:

Keli B. said...

Those portraits are great; he sure doesn't look like a little 5 year old though! ;) Did you take them? I'm planning on taking Nella's 18 month photos this weekend.

p.s. I hope you don't think it's creepy that I blog-stalk you now! I found the link on facebook. I guess that's still a little creepy . . . :)
-Keli B.

Amber said...

yay!!! love the pictures! so fuN!

Anonymous said...

He's growing up to fast!! :)
I love the outfit--the flip flops bring it all together:)
Love, Grandma