Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Better Pizza

Last night, Ladan and I made pizza for dinner. We put chicken, broccoli, and green onions on most of it, and Ladan chose ham and a little bit of broccoli and a few green onions to put on his portion. I love how he says onions. He pronounces it, "un-ee-uns" as if there are three syllables instead of two. He was so excited to help cook our meal, and he actually touched the gooey dough! He's making progress for sure!

Anyway, we were sitting at the table eating, and Ladan randomly said, "This is not Papa John's. Papa John's is better pizza. Papa John's." And then he kept on eating as if he didn't say anything funny at all. Chet and I burst out laughing, and he looked at us like we were crazy.

For those of you who don't know, Papa John's is headquartered here in Louisville, so it's not surprising that he's heard this slogan a time or two, but it's so random that I never would have expected him to say it out loud... especially since I don't think we've even eaten Papa John's pizza at all in the last two years or so.

On an almost equally exciting note, my chiropractor is back in town after two weeks of having a sub fill in for him. The sub was very kind but just couldn't adjust my back nearly as well as Dr. O'Neil. I had my one-month evaluation, and despite a slight setback the last two weeks, I'm in much better condition. After the evaluation, he did my adjustment, and it was AMAZING! I tend to be very flexible, which makes adjusting my spine more challenging, and yet he can get the adjustments done thoroughly and relieve all the areas of tension in less than 10 minutes. I am seriously so thankful for the opportunity to go and get these adjustments! If you're a person who has back pain, tension problems, headaches, nerve issues, etc., I highly recommend Dr. Dana O'Neil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Dr. O'Neill make house calls to St. Louis? I'm happy you found someone you're happy with.
The boys are at such a fun age!!!
They help keep life in perspective:) Please let them know Gwamma is ready to play with the bubbles again. I'm looking for more fluid since we used it all last time. I love to hear them laugh!
Lots of love, Mom/Gwamma