Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Days of School

Ladan on the first day of kindergarten. We are homeschooling this year, and it's all an adventure. Ladan absolutely loves school! I'm so thankful!


Here are some photos of the boys on the first day of homeschool co-op, Sept. 3. They each have a class, and they both had a blast the first day! Ladan helped Gabe get his backpack on, which was super-cute. And I had the hardest time getting Gabe to stand away from Ladan to get individual photos. He just wanted to be next to his big brother!


3 comments:

First and Twentieth said...

Ahhh! I love those guys. :)

JessicaB said...

Hooray for Kindergarten!! Way to go, Ladan!

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness such cute boys.... Love the pic of Gabey all my himself with his backpack! I miss you guys SO much. Love, Chrissy